here is the recipe:
* 1 pie crust, unbaked
* 1 can (16 ounces) pumpkin, or 2 cups puree
* 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
* 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* Streusel Topping
* 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
* 1/2 cup flour
* 1/4 cup firm butter
* 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional) I DID NOT USE.
Heat oven to 400°, or 375 for glass pie pan
In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices, and salt; blend well.
Streusel topping: Combine brown sugar and flour; cut in the butter until crumbly. Set aside.
Pour pumpkin mixture into the unbaked pastry shell. Bake for 15 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°. Bake for 25 minutes longer. Sprinkle streusel topping over pie. Continue baking at 350° for about 15 to 20 minutes longer, or until golden brown and the filling is set.
I’m going in reverse. These are the cinnamon rolls.
drizzling the icing.
cinnamon rolls are so pretty!
Aaron is always eating.
Buttering the dough.. heh.
Finished Pumpkin Streusel..
my kitchen cart in it’s glory.